|Ethos Position Reference||EPR004615|
|Position Title||Turbine Lead Technician RB211|
EthosEnergy Light Turbines are currently recruiting for a Turbine Lead Technician RB211 to support the company globally. The purpose of the position is to contribute to the EthosEnergy Light Turbines Ltd. vision of creating fast, dependable and creative solutions for our customers.
- Actively contribute to the creation and building of any necessary work packs or method statements for planned or unplanned work.
- Complete any of the clients required training to enable the individual to become PA trained.
- Closely interface with other employees, contractors, and customer’s personnel.
- Work effectively in a team environment; follow directions and instructions from members of client site management & EELT peers.
- Early identification of machine symptoms requiring maintenance action and to inform appropriate individual/individuals.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and make minor equipment repairs as and when necessary.
- Investigate possible causes of break down problems and follow up with high level accurate reporting and RCA processes.
- Monitor equipment for proper operation and advise on adjustments or repairs as required
- Provide daily/weekly reports on the performance of the equipment (as and when required)
- Gather information to analyse the running status of the equipment.
- To review and provide comment to operating procedures as required.
- Must understand and comply with all client and EE policies, procedures, and safety rules.
- Support the customer maintenance organisation during trouble shooting, daily works and breakdown situations on the turbo equipment.
- Respond safely & professionally to emergent situations and take corrective action to operate equipment within safe limits and good industry practice
- Assist in all troubleshooting activities.
- Collection and analysis of package running data.
- Hands on support during scheduled/unscheduled maintenance (day to day, annual service and overhaul).
- Provide adequate levels of support during scheduled/unscheduled maintenance (day to day, yearly service; overhaul).
- Prepare and maintain a proper hand over document related to all turbo packages
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of turbo machine history document, daily and weekly reports, alarm monitoring.
- To provide reports on following site visits for shutdown events, troubleshooting and improvement recommendations regarding unit operation and spare parts.
- To provide reports on daily and weekly basis for the duration of any assignment.
- Manage the data analysing of turbo units.
- Review reliability and availability data and report any anomalies.
- Participate in short term maintenance planning.
- Promote best practice and continuous improvement for all activities.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Have a high level of understanding of the RB211 gas turbine, inclusive of PT, driven unit and associated package auxiliary equipment.
- Proven track record of engine exchanges, routine maintenance and scheduled servicing.
- Must understand and be proficient in the use of the turbine control systems.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering documentation e.g.: P&IDs, loop diagrams, manuals etc.
- Detailed Turbo Engine and Controls Experience in : - Gas Compression units (Siemens) - RB211-G gas fuel non DLE & RT62 - Associated package equipment e.g. water injection, fuel, seal system etc. - Turbine controls; Rolls Royce RB211 and Siemens compression operating philosophy, Allen Bradley platform 3rd party control logic for high speed rotating equipment, HMI control. an advantage - Boroscopic Inspections - Understanding vibration behaviour of rotating machines.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Degree or HNC/HND and relevant experience.
Flexible, N/A, UK