|Ethos Position Reference||EPR004536|
|Position Title||Painting Technician|
We are currently recruiting for a Painting Technician to join our Accessories and Components business in East Windsor, CT. The purpose of the position is to perform the full range of painting operations on aircraft and ground turbine products for the Ethos Energy Accessories & Components division. This includes the inspection and repair of all parts.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Cleaning, masking, blasting and painting parts.
- Carry out inspection of parts to ensure specifications are met in accordance with internal documents.
- Running ovens and furnaces.
- Performing daily checks on equipment to ensure they meet specification requirements.
- Ensure all parts are handled and transported in a safe manner.
- Performing other technician duties when painting work is low.
- Any other duties as required by the Company.
- Ensure that all work area and all work equipment adhere to HS&E requirements.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times.
- Commitment to company values.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of HS&E policy and able to interpret HS&E warnings.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Word, Excel and internet navigation)
- Knowledge of and skilled in use of basic hand tools
- Skilled in Oral and Written Communication (English)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet company deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work under limited supervision
- Results focused, even when dealing with diverse, complex tasks for different jobs and projects.
- A minimum of 1 year in a similar position in maintenance or manufacturing industry.
- Spray painting experience required.
- Painting experience with Sermetel W preferable, but not essential.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
East Windsor, CT, USA